CheckListBox

brian

I am using the CheckListBox control. The control
currently generates 11 checkboxes binded from a SQL
server dataset.

When a record is pulled up through the page any boxes
that need to be checked are. So- lets say there our 4
boxes checked. I select another one. Is there a way to
tell what check box I just checked? Or do I need to keep
track of this some way through an array?

Thanks