    if someone has any ideas what's causing this..

    --
    Timo Virkkala

    Timo Virkkala, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Timo Virkkala

    Joe Francia Guest

    Timo Virkkala wrote:

    > I tried to install Cheetah (0.9.15) and ran into trouble. When running
    > the test suite, I get 61 failures and 57 errors. Most of the errors are
    > "ImportError: No module named temp", with some "TypeError: update()
    > takes exactly one argument (0 given)".
    >
    > The full output of the test suite is at
    >
    > I'd hate to spend hours debugging this thing, so I thought to ask here
    > if someone has any ideas what's causing this..
    >
    > --
    > Timo Virkkala

    You also may want to post this question to the Cheetah list:
    Cheetah list in your newsreader by pointing it to news.gmane.org and
    subscribing to gmane.comp.python.cheetah.

    Joe Francia, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Timo Virkkala, Jan 8, 2004
  4. Just to put info here, in case someone else has the same problem:

    Before seeking help on the Cheetah mailing list, I browsed through the
    last couple of months of posts there, and apparently the test suite just
    doesn't work properly on Windows. It seems that the major functions of
    Cheetah work fine, but there's problems with the test suite.

    --
    Timo Virkkala

    Timo Virkkala, Jan 8, 2004