chunked post to ASP page

letisoft

Hello,

I am sorry but I am not ASP developer, anyhow I have problems
communicating with ASP pages so I am trying to help the developer of
the page.
The problem is with posting chunked data. According to HTTP 1.1
Content-Length header is missing so Request.TotalBytes is -1.

The only idea I have is that we should use Request.ReadBinary till end
of the stream is reached?

Has anybody managed to get ASP working with chunked data properly?

Thanks in advance!

Anthony Jones

Hello,

I am sorry but I am not ASP developer, anyhow I have problems
communicating with ASP pages so I am trying to help the developer of
the page.
The problem is with posting chunked data. According to HTTP 1.1
Content-Length header is missing so Request.TotalBytes is -1.

The only idea I have is that we should use Request.ReadBinary till end
of the stream is reached?

That would seem to be a sensible strategy. What type of data are you
posting?

letisoft

That would seem to be a sensible strategy. What type of data are you
posting?

Hi Anthony,

It didn't worked, but this is according to the other side :)

I am setting new box to tets myself, then I hope you could help much
more as it will be me cotroling everything.

Thanks:
stm