    Has anybody managed to get ASP working with chunked data properly?

    Thanks in advance!
    , Oct 20, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am sorry but I am not ASP developer, anyhow I have problems
    > communicating with ASP pages so I am trying to help the developer of
    > the page.
    > The problem is with posting chunked data. According to HTTP 1.1
    > Content-Length header is missing so Request.TotalBytes is -1.
    >
    > The only idea I have is that we should use Request.ReadBinary till end
    > of the stream is reached?

    That would seem to be a sensible strategy. What type of data are you
    posting?

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET
    Anthony Jones, Oct 20, 2007

    On Oct 20, 1:44 pm, "Anthony Jones" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Hello,

    > > I am sorry but I am not ASP developer, anyhow I have problems
    > > communicating with ASP pages so I am trying to help the developer of
    > > the page.
    > > The problem is with posting chunked data. According to HTTP 1.1
    > > Content-Length header is missing so Request.TotalBytes is -1.

    > > The only idea I have is that we should use Request.ReadBinary till end
    > > of the stream is reached?

    > That would seem to be a sensible strategy. What type of data are you
    > posting?
    >
    > --
    > Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Hi Anthony,

    It didn't worked, but this is according to the other side :)

    I am setting new box to tets myself, then I hope you could help much
    more as it will be me cotroling everything.

    Thanks:
    stm
    , Oct 21, 2007