  1. Bobby Edward

    Bobby Edward Guest

    Do you use the Class Diagram feature of VS2008? Do you find it useful?

    Bobby Edward, Sep 17, 2008

  2. "Bobby Edward" <> wrote in message
    news:e%23YB$...
    > Do you use the Class Diagram feature of VS2008? Do you find it useful?

    Yes and yes.

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Anthony Jones, Sep 18, 2008

  3. Bobby Edward

    Munna Guest

    Munna, Sep 18, 2008
  4. Bobby Edward

    Bobby Edward Guest

    Is the Class Designer mostly just a visual aid to see the relationships
    between classes, to setup a 'template' for the methods, properties, etc?

    Is that the basic idea?

    Thanks!

    Bobby Edward, Sep 18, 2008
  5. Most definitely. There are times I am more inclined to use it. I have other
    tools I use daily, like Resharper, VS Property Generator, etc.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 18, 2008
  6. Bobby Edward

    Norm Guest

    On Sep 18, 10:04 am, "Bobby Edward" <> wrote:
    > Is the Class Designer mostly just a visual aid to see the relationships
    > between classes, to setup a 'template' for the methods, properties, etc?
    >
    > Is that the basic idea?
    >
    > Thanks!

    The visual aspect is nice, but I generally use it to create a
    'template' as you say. Saves a lot of typing.
    Note: After I create the 'template', I go through and add a " 'TODO:"
    in every property, method, etc. Its a nice way to keep track of what
    you have implemented while developing.

    Happy coding!

    Norm, Sep 18, 2008