Class Diagram - Do you use it?

Bobby Edward

Is the Class Designer mostly just a visual aid to see the relationships
between classes, to setup a 'template' for the methods, properties, etc?

Is that the basic idea?

Thanks!

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Most definitely. There are times I am more inclined to use it. I have other
tools I use daily, like Resharper, VS Property Generator, etc.

Norm

Is the Class Designer mostly just a visual aid to see the relationships
between classes, to setup a 'template' for the methods, properties, etc?

Is that the basic idea?

Thanks!

The visual aspect is nice, but I generally use it to create a
'template' as you say. Saves a lot of typing.
Note: After I create the 'template', I go through and add a " 'TODO:"
in every property, method, etc. Its a nice way to keep track of what
you have implemented while developing.

Happy coding!