click on thumbnail

Jobu

Hello,

When i click on an image, i would like it to appear again, but bigger in an
other cell of my table.
Or should i work with frames?

Can someone help me please? I'm using Dreamweaver ...

Jobu

Randy Webb

Jobu said:
Hello,

When i click on an image, i would like it to appear again, but bigger in an
other cell of my table.
Or should i work with frames?

Can someone help me please? I'm using Dreamweaver ...

Find a better editor, or at least learn how to fix the crappy code
Dreamweaver produces.

P.S. Dreamweaver has a built-in image swap function.