Client side script after client side validation with asp.net 2.0

Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I have a page where i want to display a "please wait" panel to user after he submits the form.

I did the same trick in 1.1 many times but it does not work with 2.0, it was something like this:
on the page:
<script language="javascript">
function StartProcessing()
{
divProcessing.style.display = "block";
divCheckout.style.display = "none";
}
</script>

on

btnConfirm.Attributes["onclick"] += "if (typeof(Page_ClientValidate) == 'function') Page_ClientValidate(); if (Page_IsValid) { StartProcessing(); }";

So the question is how can i implement same thing, but using WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions?

Thanks.

H.