Client side script after client side validation with asp.net 2.0

Discussion in '.NET' started by Boss302, Nov 21, 2006.

  1. Boss302

    Boss302

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All,

    I have a page where i want to display a "please wait" panel to user after he submits the form.

    I did the same trick in 1.1 many times but it does not work with 2.0, it was something like this:
    on the page:
    <script language="javascript">
    function StartProcessing()
    {
    divProcessing.style.display = "block";
    divCheckout.style.display = "none";
    }
    </script>

    on

    btnConfirm.Attributes["onclick"] += "if (typeof(Page_ClientValidate) == 'function') Page_ClientValidate(); if (Page_IsValid) { StartProcessing(); }";

    So the question is how can i implement same thing, but using WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions?

    Thanks.

    H.

    Boss302, Nov 21, 2006