Clipart library for vector graphics

Markus Elfring

Hello,

A lot of clipart libraries offer free raster images.
I am looking for a similar collection for vector graphics.

Do you know a gallery or archive for the following formats?
- Scalable Vector Graphics (*.svgz)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (*.cgm)

Sincereley,
Markus Elfring

FC

Markus Elfring said:
Hello,

A lot of clipart libraries offer free raster images.
I am looking for a similar collection for vector graphics.

Do you know a gallery or archive for the following formats?
- Scalable Vector Graphics (*.svgz)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (*.cgm)

Sincereley,
Markus Elfring

You'd better to post this question to the mailing list
(e-mail address removed).
I am sure there are some resources available.

Bye,
Flavio

Jeroen Dekker

Hi Markus,

Most vector clipart libraries have their graphics available in WMF
(Windows Metafile) and/or EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) formats. I'm
sure a Google search for 'vector clipart' will turn something up.

My company develops and markets software tools to batch convert vector
graphics to other file formats. We have both a ps2vector module and a
wmf2vector module, and output formats include both industry-standard
CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile) and XML-standard SVG (Scalable Vector
Graphics). The filters are available in desktop, server and developer
configurations on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms. More info is at
the URL below. If interested, you're welcome to send me a couple of
sample from an EPS or WMF clipart library for testing.

Regards,

Jeroen Dekker