    - Computer Graphics Metafile (*.cgm)

    Sincereley,
    Markus Elfring

    Markus Elfring, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Markus Elfring

    FC Guest

    "Markus Elfring" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > A lot of clipart libraries offer free raster images.
    > I am looking for a similar collection for vector graphics.
    >
    > Do you know a gallery or archive for the following formats?
    > - Scalable Vector Graphics (*.svgz)
    > - Computer Graphics Metafile (*.cgm)
    >
    > Sincereley,
    > Markus Elfring

    You'd better to post this question to the mailing list
    .
    I am sure there are some resources available.

    Bye,
    Flavio

    FC, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Hi Markus,

    Most vector clipart libraries have their graphics available in WMF
    (Windows Metafile) and/or EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) formats. I'm
    sure a Google search for 'vector clipart' will turn something up.

    My company develops and markets software tools to batch convert vector
    graphics to other file formats. We have both a ps2vector module and a
    wmf2vector module, and output formats include both industry-standard
    CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile) and XML-standard SVG (Scalable Vector
    Graphics). The filters are available in desktop, server and developer
    configurations on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms. More info is at
    the URL below. If interested, you're welcome to send me a couple of
    sample from an EPS or WMF clipart library for testing.

    Regards,

    Jeroen Dekker
    --
    Square One - The Graphics Connection
    Visit http://www.square1.nl/index.htm

    Jeroen Dekker, Dec 3, 2003
  4. > Most vector clipart libraries have their graphics available in WMF
    > (Windows Metafile) and/or EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) formats. I'm
    > sure a Google search for 'vector clipart' will turn something up.

    Yes, there is some advertisement. Only few sites are free so far.
    Example:
    http://cartoonfiles.truhgoy.com/clipart/index.php

    Markus Elfring, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Markus Elfring, Dec 7, 2003