clipboard / ajax

Chang Lui

Does anybody know how to let the user click a link/button and copy text from
the browser to clipboard. Isn't there a ajax-control out there somewhere?

Thanks

bruce barker

if you are using IE, and the security setting allows it, you can create
a textRange and execCommand('Copy').

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Chang,

you need to use JavaScript to copy test to clipboard. Take into account that
can be prohibited by the browser security

See there number of samples http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=asp.net+JavaScript+clipboard+copy&qt_s=Search

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour