Cnhge form action attribute in framesets

books1999

Hi,

I have this frameset:

<FRAMESET id=fs1 border=0 name=mainFrameset frameSpacing=0 rows=26,*
frameBorder=no>
<FRAME name=TopFrame src="crystal_files/top.htm" noResize scrolling=no>
<FRAMESET id=fs2 border=0 frameSpacing=0 frameBorder=no cols=230,*>
<FRAME name=menuFrame src="crystal_files/menu.htm" scrolling=no>
<FRAME name=mainFrame src="crystal_files/rpg.htm">
</FRAMESET>
</FRAMESET>

I have a link in the mainFrame and when i click it i would like to
change the action attribute of the form name="search" that is in the
menuFrame to some other link. The menuFrame conatins several other
forms! How can i do this?

Thanks!

bobzimuta

if in one frame and you want to access the other, use the parent object
to get to the sibling frame.

using the sibling frame's name
parent.sibling_frame_name.document...

using the frames array