code generator

emran.syed

Code Generators!!!!!!!

I think now a days programmers should prefer Code Generator to do their
coding rather than doing everything by hand. They are almost generator
for every database. If you do n't have enough time write all the code
by hand, invest some in code genetor and make you lifew easy. I just
want to share my thought with this user group. You are welcome to send
me an email about it

(e-mail address removed)

My favorite is TierDeveloper from www.alachisoft.com
Here are some of features list on their website and I just copy paste
it here.

Cheers,

Single & multi-table object mapping

Unmapped objects (creates tables in db for them)

Map objects to views as updateable

Formula fields

Identity, sequences, and trigger changed columns

Static object queries

1-1, n-1, 1-n, and m-n relationships

Stored procedure calls

Bulk update and delete methods

Custom load, insert, and update operations

Datasets and Typed Datasets

..NET components for COM+

..NET standalone components (for Windows Forms etc.)

Export DDL scripts (New)

Integrated SQL tool

Database validation and synchronization

Generate ASP.NET application

Generate Windows Forms application

Generate HTML design doc for objects

C# and VB.NET support

SQL Server 7.0/2000 (SQLClient)

Microsoft Access (OLEDB)

SQL Server 7.0/2000 (OLEDB)

Oracle 8i/9i (OLEDB & OracleClient)

DB2 7.x/8.1 (OLEDB) (New)

Multiple databases in one project

100% VS.NET 2002/2003 integration

Dynamic object queries

Web services for objects

Custom hooks (safe from code generation)

Generate stored procedures for SQL

Parent/Child relationship & life-cycle mgmt

Generate Windows Forms remote client (New)

Customize ASP.NET application GUI (New)

Customize Windows Forms application GUI (New)
Customize Windows Forms remote client GUI (New)