    Basically, do you have a working project that I can look at that shows how to use your code.

    Thank you,

    , Aug 13, 2012

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    Re: Code to convert MGRS coordinates to latitude and longitude (degrees, minutes, seconds)

    On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:38:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote,

    >Basically, do you have a working project that I can look at that shows how to use your code.

    if you google, MGRS there are lots of conversion utilities. You could
    write the authors or read the licence then decompile. See
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/decompiler.html
    A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light,
    but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.
    ~ Max Planck 1858-04-23 1947-10-04

    Roedy Green, Aug 13, 2012