Code to submit credit card information

Sandy

Hello -

I need to add code to a page that will accept credit card info and process it. The company that will do the processing is authorizenet.com.

Problem: I have talked to these people and they have not been clear on how to do this. Additionally, I received from them a 75-page document that gives no examples.

I was under the impression that it should be something easily accomplished; i.e. a few lines of code in my html.

Does anyone out there have an example of how to do this?

Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Jeff Cochran

Hello -

I need to add code to a page that will accept credit card info and process it. The company that will do the processing is authorizenet.com.

Problem: I have talked to these people and they have not been clear on how to do this. Additionally, I received from them a 75-page document that gives no examples.

I was under the impression that it should be something easily accomplished; i.e. a few lines of code in my html.

Does anyone out there have an example of how to do this?

Your processor does. And they're the only one that can give it to
you, since we can't tell waht they use for processing credit card
info.

Jeff

Roland Hall

in message
: Hello -
:
: I need to add code to a page that will accept credit card info and process
it. The company that will do the processing is authorizenet.com.
:
: Problem: I have talked to these people and they have not been clear on
how to do this. Additionally, I received from them a 75-page document that
gives no examples.
:
: I was under the impression that it should be something easily
accomplished; i.e. a few lines of code in my html.
:
: Does anyone out there have an example of how to do this?
:
: Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Hi Sandy...

to add... you will not be taking the credit card info unless you have a SSL
link on YOUR site, which requires a certificate. Otherwise you will be
passing certain information which most likely involves an MD5 hash of
several specific details of the customer's information and, of course, the
ticket number.

Each CC processing service is different so if the 75 page doc is all that is
available, then it's in there.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */