    Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

    --
    Sandy
    Sandy, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Sandy

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:39:01 -0700, "Sandy"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello -
    >
    >I need to add code to a page that will accept credit card info and process it. The company that will do the processing is authorizenet.com.
    >
    >Problem: I have talked to these people and they have not been clear on how to do this. Additionally, I received from them a 75-page document that gives no examples.
    >
    >I was under the impression that it should be something easily accomplished; i.e. a few lines of code in my html.
    >
    >Does anyone out there have an example of how to do this?

    Your processor does. And they're the only one that can give it to
    you, since we can't tell waht they use for processing credit card
    info.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Sandy

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Sandy" wrote in message
    : Hello -
    :
    : I need to add code to a page that will accept credit card info and process
    it. The company that will do the processing is authorizenet.com.
    :
    : Problem: I have talked to these people and they have not been clear on
    how to do this. Additionally, I received from them a 75-page document that
    gives no examples.
    :
    : I was under the impression that it should be something easily
    accomplished; i.e. a few lines of code in my html.
    :
    : Does anyone out there have an example of how to do this?
    :
    : Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

    Hi Sandy...

    to add... you will not be taking the credit card info unless you have a SSL
    link on YOUR site, which requires a certificate. Otherwise you will be
    passing certain information which most likely involves an MD5 hash of
    several specific details of the customer's information and, of course, the
    ticket number.

    Each CC processing service is different so if the 75 page doc is all that is
    available, then it's in there.

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */