    in middle business tier?

    Please advise. thanks!!
    , Sep 27, 2005

  2. mlimber Guest

    wrote:
    > what's the differences between collocated architecture
    > and distributed architecture??
    >
    > My understanding is that collocated architecture has
    > everything in a single machine? i.e. There is only
    > 1 machine in middle business tier?
    >
    > But distributed architecture distributes the load in
    > multiple machines? i.e. There are multiple machines
    > in middle business tier?
    >
    > Please advise. thanks!!

    This is OT in this newsgroup. You'll get a better response in one of
    the groups you cross-posted to.

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Sep 27, 2005

  3. <> wrote in message
    > what's the differences between collocated architecture
    > and distributed architecture??

    This is off topic for comp.lang.c.
    Alex
    Alexei A. Frounze, Sep 27, 2005
  4. On 27 Sep 2005 12:50:32 -0700, in comp.lang.c ,
    wrote:

    >what's the differences between collocated architecture
    >and distributed architecture??

    This is offtopic in at least two, possibly three of the groups you
    x-posted to. Try comp.programming.
    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Sep 27, 2005
  5. Malcolm Guest

    <> wrote

    > what's the differences between collocated architecture
    > and distributed architecture??

    This is not topical for comp.lang.c.

    But a lot of technical terms like this don't have "a meaning". You will
    frequently find that different people use the same words for related but
    slightly different things, and only later on does the community settle on a
    definition.
    Malcolm, Sep 29, 2005