Column Size

Olivier Matrot

Hello,
I would like to ensure that Datagrid columns size are fixed. I understand
that this could sound surprising. Is there a way to automatically truncate
text (which comes from a database) if it does not fit in the column, but
could be totaly visible with the help of the popup property ?

Olivier Matrot

Never Mind,
Found the 'Wrap Text Within Cell' otpion in property builder !!

Olivier Matrot

Oups not so fast.
'Wrap text within cell' is not the solution. It ensure that only one line is
used.

Eliyahu Goldin

In ItemDataBound event you have access to all cells. Check the cell you want
to truncate. You can assign full text to the cell's ToolTip property and
after this truncate the Text property.

Eliyahu