COM Server wirh MS Excel

Discussion in 'Python' started by Cannonbiker, Nov 14, 2009.

  1. Cannonbiker

    Cannonbiker Guest

    Cannonbiker, Nov 14, 2009

  2. Cannonbiker wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I would lake use win32com with Excel. I tried to use python COM
    > example from 'The Quick Python Book' on page 250 but without success.

    I suggest you have a good read of http://www.python-excel.org.

    You may well find you don't need to use COM at all...#

    Chris

    - http://www.simplistix.co.uk
    Chris Withers, Nov 14, 2009

  3. Cannonbiker

    Cannonbiker Guest

    Cannonbiker, Nov 14, 2009
  4. Cannonbiker

    Cannonbiker Guest

    On 14 lis, 14:34, Chris Withers <> wrote:
    > Cannonbiker wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > I would lake use win32com with Excel. I tried to use python COM
    > > example from 'The Quick Python Book' on page 250 but without success.

    > I suggest you have a good read ofhttp://www.python-excel.org.
    >
    > You may well find you don't need to use COM at all...#
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > --
    > Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting
    >             -http://www.simplistix.co.uk

    Thanks but this isn't solution for me. I need call Python functions
    from Excel and receive result back in Excel...
    Cannonbiker, Nov 14, 2009