Combo in a grid view

Ishan Bhalla

Hi,

Am new to Asp.Net and want to try a add a combo to a grid view. Is this
possible? If not is there any other control like the grid view that i can use
to get the same effect?

Thanks in advance
Ishan

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Ishan,

Use ItemTemplate in your grid markup to add custom controls

---
WBR,