communicate b\w swing and JSP

rajesh

Normally in JSP the designing part is done using HTMl. In my
application i want to use swing or applets for designing instead of
writing HTML , is it possible.Can u please provide me some sample coding
..
Thank u in advance

web.dev

rajesh said:
Normally in JSP the designing part is done using HTMl. In my
application i want to use swing or applets for designing instead of
writing HTML , is it possible.Can u please provide me some sample coding
.
Thank u in advance

This is a javascript newsgroup. As you may know, JSP stands for Java
Server Pages. Your question may be better answered in a java
newsgroup. You could probably try comp.lang.jsp or
comp.lang.jsp.programmer

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

web.dev said:
This is a javascript newsgroup. As you may know, JSP stands for Java
Server Pages.

JavaServer Pages, to be exact.
Your question may be better answered in a java newsgroup. You could
probably try comp.lang.jsp or comp.lang.jsp.programmer

Probably there is no such Usenet newsgroup. The Java programming
language is discussed in the comp.lang.java hierarchy, though.

PointedEars