    writing HTML , is it possible.Can u please provide me some sample coding
    ..
    Thank u in advance

    rajesh, Feb 16, 2006

  2. rajesh

    web.dev Guest

    rajesh wrote:
    > Normally in JSP the designing part is done using HTMl. In my
    > application i want to use swing or applets for designing instead of
    > writing HTML , is it possible.Can u please provide me some sample coding
    > .
    > Thank u in advance

    This is a javascript newsgroup. As you may know, JSP stands for Java
    Server Pages. Your question may be better answered in a java
    newsgroup. You could probably try comp.lang.jsp or
    comp.lang.jsp.programmer

    web.dev, Feb 16, 2006

  3. web.dev wrote:

    > This is a javascript newsgroup. As you may know, JSP stands for Java
    > Server Pages.

    JavaServer Pages, to be exact.

    > Your question may be better answered in a java newsgroup. You could
    > probably try comp.lang.jsp or comp.lang.jsp.programmer

    Probably there is no such Usenet newsgroup. The Java programming
    language is discussed in the comp.lang.java hierarchy, though.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Feb 17, 2006