Compile Python With SSL On Solaris 10

judasi

Hi,

I am trying to compile py2.4.3/2.5 on a Solaris 10x86 machine, but
cannot get it to build an SSL enabled version. I have added the
relevant sfw directories into the path/crle, with no success. I've
even explicitly added ssl via the --with-libs directive, yet an import
_ssl still fails.

Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks

John

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=

I am trying to compile py2.4.3/2.5 on a Solaris 10x86 machine, but
cannot get it to build an SSL enabled version. I have added the
relevant sfw directories into the path/crle, with no success. I've
even explicitly added ssl via the --with-libs directive, yet an import
_ssl still fails.

Has anyone else come across this?

setup.py ignores all this. You have to edit Modules/Setup if you want
to specify non-standard search locations for header files and libraries.

Regards,
Martin

judasi

Martin said:
setup.py ignores all this. You have to edit Modules/Setup if you want
to specify non-standard search locations for header files and libraries.

Regards,
Martin

That worked a treat, thank you!

Regards