complete page rewriting

Enricko Chivaldory

I'm going to assume that you're doing this in a controlled environment,
because what you're proposing is not suitable for the general web.

It is. Your problem (if I understand you correctly) is that SCRIPT
elements are not permitted as children of FRAMESET elements, or you
could just have written

This example is completely untested, and I'm only using two frames, but
the rest should be straight-forward.

Finally, I'm not sure that selecting pages from a fragment identifier is
a wise thing to do. Why don't you just pass the page name in the query
string? That would allow you to create this document on the server, and
eliminate the need for client side scripting altogether.

Evertjan.

Enricko Chivaldory wrote on 21 jul 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:
I'm going to assume that you're doing this in a controlled environment,
because what you're proposing is not suitable for the general web.

You are not making sense.

Probably you are answering someone, but are not quoting.

This is Usenet.