    thanks,
    mbm
    , Jul 27, 2006

  2. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, vouchsafed:

    > Is there a way in g-mail to compose or insert an email that is HTML.? I
    > want the pictures and colors to show up in other people's open emails,
    > the way they show in gmail.

    What's g-mail? Anything like g-string?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing in

    > Is there a way in g-mail to compose or insert an email that is HTML.? I
    > want the pictures and colors to show up in other people's open emails,
    > the way they show in gmail.
    >
    > thanks,
    > mbm

    Not everyone accepts or can read HTML email. Additionally, some mail
    servers, Yahoo for example, do not open images by default. If you want
    recipients to see pictures, then point them to a URL.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Jul 28, 2006