Computer Programming Website Help Needed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kathy A. Hertzog, Apr 1, 2006.

  1. Hello. My name is Kathy Hertzog. I am currently the president of
    Landlord Association.Com, Inc. which has a website for landlords at
    http://www.LandlordAssociation.Org. We require technical assistance to
    continue maintaining and updating our growing website business.

    We are looking for people who are skilled in HTML, ASP.net, database
    management (currently Access), scripting, search engine placement,
    connections with sites that accept credit card payments, and possibly
    other programming formats that might benefit our site. Our website is
    currently Windows based and we would like to explore the possibilities
    of switching it to a Unix-based site so we can keep up with the times
    and newer programming languages (such as PHP, etc.) as well as take
    better advantage of affiliate marketing software.

    If you, or anyone you know, would be interested gaining experience
    and/or part-time work as an independent contractor, please feel free
    to respond to this message or forward this message to others. We would
    like an email copy of your resume or summary of qualifications for our
    review.

    Thank you very much for your anticipated assistance! We look forward
    to hearing from someone in the near future.

    Warm regards,

    Kathy Hertzog
    President

    Landlord Association.Org
    Website: http://www.LandlordAssociation.Org

    Earn money from free classified ads!
    http://www.usfreeads.com/15294_joinaff.html

    Disclaimer: The information provided directly by Landlord
    Association.Org or provided on the LandlordAssociation.Org website is
    not legal advice, but general information on issues commonly
    encountered. LandlordAssociation.Org is not a law firm and is not a
    substitute for an attorney. Your access to and use of the
    LandlordAssociation.Org website is subject to additional terms and
    conditions.

    Kathy A. Hertzog, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Our website is
    > currently Windows based and we would like to explore the possibilities
    > of switching it to a Unix-based site so we can keep up with the times
    > and newer programming languages (such as PHP, etc.)

    I am complete novice, but im almost certain that .Net is the most recent Web
    Development deployment, and certainly light years ahead of PHP which I
    believe is around 10 years old.

    Anyone?

    Badass.

    Badass Scotsman, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Kathy A. Hertzog

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    > I am complete novice, but im almost certain that .Net is the most recent
    Web
    > Development deployment, and certainly light years ahead of PHP which I
    > believe is around 10 years old.
    >
    > Anyone?

    Not that I'm a PHP advocate, but the above statement is so wrong, and so
    misleading on so many levels.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Apr 2, 2006
  4. > Not that I'm a PHP advocate, but the above statement is so wrong, and so
    > misleading on so many levels.
    >
    > Bob Lehmann

    Very Helpful Bob,

    Maybe you could do both the original poster and I a favour then, and
    explain? :)

    Badass.

    Badass Scotsman, Apr 2, 2006