Comsvcs Error!

C@rLoS

Dear All,

I dunno, it is not its first time, my COM+ service cannot function, and so
that it cannot load my aspx homepage. My web is now paralyzed!! Please help.

Below is from Event Viewer
---

A condition has occurred that indicates this COM+ application is in an
unstable state or is not functioning correctly. Assertion Failure:
SUCCEEDED(hr)

Server Application ID: {02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235}
Server Application Instance ID:
{2DB95EEE-7F7A-43D9-983D-C871A6477C8C}
Server Application Name: System Application
The serious nature of this error has caused the process to terminate.
Error Code = 0x8000ffff : Catastrophic failure
COM+ Services Internals Information:
File: d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\comsvcs\tracker\trksvr\trksvrimpl.cpp, Line:
3000
Comsvcs.dll file version: ENU 2001.12.4414.258 shp