conditionally displaying a column in Repeater control

Abubakar

Hi,

I'm displaying few records in the repeater control. It has several columns.
There is one column that I want to show or hide based on some condition when
the rendering of the control is done. How can I control it? I'm confused
becuz for repeater control I first define the layout in the html and the
columns are represented by individual TD tags, so I'm confused on how to
sometimes display one specific TD or not.

regards,

...ab