Configuration Error ->error loading xml web.conf Parameter name: ticks.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by TC, Apr 21, 2005.

  1. TC

    TC Guest

    Anyone know what this means
    Parser Error Message: Error loading XML file E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\web.config
    Ticks must be between DateTime.MinValue.Ticks and DateTime.MaxValue.Ticks.
    Parameter name: ticks.

    windows 2000 server
    with Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.40607.42; ASP.NET
    Version:2.0.40607.42

    I get this error on any aspx file even hello world
    <head>
    <title>ASP.NET Hello World</title>
    </head>

    TC, Apr 21, 2005

  2. It is an asp.net 2.0 question. Open web.config file and look there for a
    parameter measured in ticks, which are time units. See if its value makes
    sense.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Apr 21, 2005