    Not sure what is the problem here.

    Thanks,

    Tom.
    tshad, Oct 5, 2004

  2. tshad

    GrantMagic Guest

    try this:
    server=[ip addy];uid=[user
    id];pwd=[password];Trusted_Connection=false;database=[databasename];

    GrantMagic, Oct 5, 2004

  3. tshad

    tshad Guest

    "GrantMagic" <> wrote in message
    > try this:
    > server=[ip addy];uid=[user
    > id];pwd=[password];Trusted_Connection=false;database=[databasename];

    I'm not sure if that would work or not. I am using an SQL Connection.

    But now it is connecting. Not sure why it wasn't before. The only thing
    different was I had rebooted. I didn't change the page any, so why it
    wasn't working before and Query was and now both are working - I haven't a
    clue.

    Thanks,

    Tom.

    tshad, Oct 5, 2004