Connecting to a web service using WSE 2.0

Shawn

Hi.
One of our clients is developing a couple of web services which implements
WSE 2.0. I'm told that they will have a certificate installed on their
server with a private key and that I will get an exported "copy" of this
certificate with a public key. I'm supposed to use the public key to encrypt
the data I'm sending to them and they will use their private key to decrypt
the data coming from me. If I understood the process correctly this is what
's happening. If I'm wrong here please correct me :)

I'm just wondering what I have to do in order to connect to their web
services?

Thanks,
Shawn