<%$ConnectionStrings:Northwind%>

Guest

I found one aspx page in a PC for ASPX learning, in one web control,
<asp:SqlDataSource>, one of its attribute is as below:
ConnectionString=<%$ConnectionStrings:Northwind %>
The page works. And apparently, <%$ConnectionString:Northwind%> has the
database credential information. But, I do not know how it is defined.
Please advise. Thanks.
Peter

Brock Allen

This is the syntax for automatically reading the <connectionStrings> information
from web.config.