Considering a MS in Software Engineering...

Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone!

I'm 23F, and an Industrial Engineer at a company in the medical device industry. I'm considering going back for a MS in software engineering, but I know next to nothing about it as of now. Will that be a huge hindrance in me being successful in an MS program?

Thanks in advance..

Ashley

Joined
Jun 1, 2017
Messages
55
Reaction score
7
How does a pacemaker work form use being able to get info without cutting a persons chest open and getting it

Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hey everyone!

I'm 23F, and an Industrial Engineer at a company in the medical device industry. I'm considering going back for a MS in software engineering, but I know next to nothing about it as of now. Will that be a huge hindrance in me being successful in an MS program?

Thanks in advance..

Ashley
Software development is not women-friendly. "Brogrammers" are everywhere. I recommend motherhood as a profession, it will be much more satisfying than any career. After your kids are out of the house, then go into computer science.

Joined
Apr 25, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Bdtask is one of the leading software companies in Bangladesh. We have been working on custom mobile, web, and desktop software development successfully for the last few years.

Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Software development is not women-friendly. "Brogrammers" are everywhere. I recommend motherhood as a profession, it will be much more satisfying than any career. After your kids are out of the house, then go into computer science.
how condescendingly misogynistic