console-app with webserver-environment

Alexander Widera

hi all,

is there a possibility to call a method of a class which is in an
web-application?
perhaps it is better if i describe it this way:

IIS: "myWeb"
/App_Code/class123.cs

class123.cs : " public class class123 { .... } "

and then my console-application... which should get the session,
application, ... vars and access to the class123 ...

how can i realize this?

Alex

John Timney \(MVP\)

You could use a web service in the web application to expose the method and
make it accessible from the console application. You will need to create a
cookie container to maintain any session and methods to expose application
variables, and expose the web method as being session enabled. Fortunately,
there is a good article here to help you.

Regards

John Timney (MVP)

"Alexander Widera"