    -
    Thanks
    -Robin

    Robin, Jul 11, 2010

  2. * Robin, on 11.07.2010 06:26:
    > can someone tell me of a good console gui toolkit for win32?

    The only one I've ever used was Borland's Turbo Vision, in the early 1990's.

    It's still available as an open source project hosted on SourceForge.

    There are also others for C++; <url:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Text_user_interface>

    > email me if you want.

    Why would you want others to be excluded?

    [possibly spam-like URL redacted]

    Cheers & hth.,

    - Alf

    Alf P. Steinbach /Usenet, Jul 11, 2010