Container display dilemma

Nick Mirro

I apologize but my html knowledge is limited.

The contents in the container on the lower portion of this page is updated
very frequently. The problem is that it requires a full page refresh, which
is very slow. Vertical position is also lost each time. I would much
prefer an iframe, but am a bit concerned about the compliance trade off and
the fact that they aren't resizable.

http://taxa.custom-soft.net/web-client/view/viewnode.jspa?tree=0&nodeid=82696

I intend to have the vertical dimension of the container fixed to match the
images used. Ideally, a resizeble iframe that would allow text to scroll in
the non-image portion of the page displayed in the frame.

1. What would be the best compromize for this?

2. Is this a possibility? Alternate two different sized iframes depending
on browser space available.

Paul Furman

: - )

It's OK not that many people use mozilla <g> Everything else looked
legible, just a harmless spurt of binary blather betwixt them. Otherwise
looks good!

Nick said:
]: ~ (

FYI in Mozilla, I see a bunch of crazy characters between "click on the
name" and "animalia".