    1. What would be the best compromize for this?

    2. Is this a possibility? Alternate two different sized iframes depending
    on browser space available.

    Nick Mirro, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Nick Mirro

    Paul Furman Guest

    Paul Furman, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Nick Mirro

    Nick Mirro Guest

    the site is not open yet, its still being constructed.

    ]: ~ (

    http://taxa.custom-soft.net/web-client/view/viewnode.jspa?tree=0&nodeid=82696

    Nick Mirro, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Nick Mirro

    Paul Furman Guest

    Re: the site is not open yet, its still being constructed.

    : - )

    It's OK not that many people use mozilla <g> Everything else looked
    legible, just a harmless spurt of binary blather betwixt them. Otherwise
    looks good!

    Nick Mirro wrote:
    > I apologize but my html knowledge is limited.
    >
    > The contents in the container on the lower portion of this page is

    updated
    > very frequently. The problem is that it requires a full page

    refresh, which
    > is very slow. Vertical position is also lost each time. I would much
    > prefer an iframe, but am a bit concerned about the compliance trade

    off and
    > the fact that they aren't resizable.

    http://taxa.custom-soft.net/web-client/view/viewnode.jspa?tree=0&nodeid=82696

    > I intend to have the vertical dimension of the container fixed to

    match the
    > images used. Ideally, a resizeble iframe that would allow text to

    scroll in

    Paul Furman, Mar 1, 2004