Continuously reading a result XML with dom4j

al schmid

I'm trying to read an XML file which is generated by a server side
script element by element. It looks like this:

<addpictures_queue>
<queue_element>
<pic_id>1234</pic_id>
<pic_nr>2345</pic_nr>
<queue_element>

Missaka Wijekoon

Is it possible that this is a buffering issue on the server and/or
client side? Sometimes, small incremental writes are buffered and then
perhaps the while xml document is flushed at once.

-Missaka

al schmid

Missaka,

Thanks for the reply. I can say for sure that it is not a buffering
issue server side. If it is one on the client side is what I'm trying
to find out -- why are the event handlers onStart/onEnd only fired when
the whole document is read?

Thanks,
al