control over a column in datagrid by clicking its header

sakons

Hi all
I have a problemin a webcontrol datagrid
I want to click on a column header and then be able to sort the grid by
that column and select that column without using sortcommand -or
control the column by click its header - the line under the header test
is more my problem - how can i contol the header appeaence
well its a lot to ask and if something will be answered it will be
great

Shlomy Akons - (e-mail address removed)

Elton Wang

If you want to sort the datagrid, you should implement sorting logic
somewhere. Datagrid_SortCommand is best place to do it. Especially when you
want to sort multi-columns, you need SortExpression. Only in
Datagrid_SortCommand event, you can directly get e.SortExpression.

You can use CSS to change header appearance.

HTH