    up. I then checked the directory v1.0.3705 to see if the
    aspnet_regiis.exe was there so I could run this...but it is not.

    What have I missed here?
    Sasha, Aug 15, 2006

  2. You can't do this. If you look at the documents for what is available for
    each platform, the System.Web namespace is not availalable on NT 4
    installations. It is only available for Win 2000 versions, Win 2003, and Win
    XP Pro. There aren't any adjustments you can perform that would make it run
    either.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage