    How can I add ajax functionality to my website. I already know about the
    code but are there references I need to include?

    TIA - Jeff.
    Mufasa, Nov 1, 2007

  2. Mufasa

    Scott M. Guest

    You'll need to make references to the assemblies that contain the Ajax
    libraries.

    Scott M., Nov 1, 2007

  3. Mufasa

    Mufasa Guest

    What libraries are those?

    Mufasa, Nov 1, 2007
  4. You should have a sample web.config at :

    %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions\v1.0.61025\Web.config

    Just copy the Ajax entries from that web.config into your web.config.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Nov 1, 2007
  5. Mufasa

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    "Mufasa" <> wrote in message
    > How can I add ajax functionality to my website. I already know about the
    > code but are there references I need to include?
    >
    > TIA - Jeff.

    There are a set of videos at this site.

    http://www.asp.net/learn/ajax-videos/

    #6 shows what you need to do.