    anyone can suggest a soloution for me ?

    thanks ~
    henry

    hycn office, Oct 10, 2003

  2. hycn office

    Ray at Guest

    Acrobat 6 will convert html to pdf. Perhaps Adobe offers a server-side
    component for the same thing. Also check out www.activepdf.com. I don't
    know if their component will convert an htm document or not, but check it
    out.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 10, 2003

  3. hycn office

    JJ Guest

    Try HTMLDOC: http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/

    JJ, Oct 10, 2003
  4. hycn office

    hycn office Guest

    i cant install component , because useing web hosting
    this is the main problem

    it seems that there is no way to do that without library , isnt it ?

    "JJ" <> ¦b¶l¥ó news:eWm$ ¤¤
    ¼¶¼g...

    hycn office, Oct 11, 2003