Converting from grid layout to flow layout.

RobertH

Been getting allot of complaints from users that everything is squashed and
overlayed and fonts are overlapping into buttons etc.. etc...
So i determine that grid layout is probably bad, 50% of the users have
problems, all on microsoft platforms. ok. hit propertys and then select
flow layout bam. nothing. i desperatelly need to convert all my server
controls to flow layout before all my users get pissed beyond using my
product.
is there a real 3rd party software that can do this ?

Thanks,
RobertH

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Your existing controls still have top/left style settings on them.
You can delete them and recreate them, or you can go into HTML view and
delete the top/left references for each control.