Converting MySQL tablse to ASP.NET tables.

Mr. R

Hi

I have a very large filewith data gathered from a homepage where I used PHP
scripting and MySQL. I would like to convert the table data to the database
I have in my ASP.NET Project which is a SQL Database to.

Any suggestions is aprecheated

Lars

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If you can find a driver or provider, you can import into SQL Express
(free). Or you can use a MySQL Provider in ASP.NET. Of the two, I would
personally choose SQL Express, but I use the features that MySQL does not
have, so you have to decide.

bruce barker

i'd install mysql and use sqlserver's import. or you could create a php
webservice and use sqlservers ssis package or brokerage services to do the
import.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)