Converting Project from 1.1 CLR to 2.0 CLR

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by SenthilVel, Sep 7, 2006.

  1. SenthilVel

    SenthilVel Guest

    Hi All

    I am in the process of converting my 1.1 written CLR to 2.0 CLR in vs2005.

    In this process i am meeting all the abosolete and the warnings which are
    given up with building with the vs2005 and NAnt RC4 build.

    Once after the cs files are modfied for 2005 to remove the warnings , i am
    checking the files in my Source Safe.

    Question:

    1. When am in this conversion Project , do i also need to check out all the
    Cs.Proj files , compile and then check in the cs.proj files also ?

    2. Suppose if i dont check out my cs.proj file and check in in my source
    safe after compiling with 2005, WHEN The next developer takes the project
    for his development , will he again need to do the conversion steps which
    2005 asks for ?

    Thanks in advance

    Thanks
    Senthil