CLR Debugger?

Arpan

What is the use of the CLR Debugger (that comes with the .NET Framework
SDK) when the same debugging can be done using the debugger feature in
Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition?

The ASP.NET book I am referring to learn ASP.NET says the following:

----------
Open the file you want to debug in the CLR Debugger. To attach the
debugger to the ASP.NET process, click Tools->Attach To Process menu.
Select the process named aspnet_wp.exe and click the Attach button. In
the window that pops-up, check Common Language Runtime. At the bottom
of the window, you should see the name of your application. Click OK
and close the processes window.

A new window is now available in the CLR Debugger called Disassembly.
This window shows the interpreted instructions as seen by your
computer.

But after selecting the aspnet_wp.exe process & clicking the Attach
button, I don't find any new window popping-up nor do I see the
Disassembly window. Why?

I am working on .NET Framework v2.0 & use VWD 2005.

Thanks,

Arpan