cookie expiration

Ram

Hi

I am using cookie to store unique encrypted token, i want to use the cookie
expire time 8 hours.

I doing like below to expire:
Cookie.Expres = DateTime.Now.AddHours(8)

Its working in my local system as both are in same time zones. I got the
problem when I deployed my application to Server, unfortunatley this server
is in GMT time zone and my client is in GMT+5:30 time zone, So when i login
to my ASP.NET application cookie expiration is taking I hour + some minutes
more to expire. I can even see this in my cookie file expires attribute in my
local machine.

How to set cookie expire property when server and client are in diffrent
timezones.

Could anybody help me as it is become critical ?