    Response.Cookies("som_userName")=(name)
    Response.Cookies("som_userName").Expires = Date + 5

    Thanks in adavanced.

    alexz, Sep 29, 2003

  2. alexz

    Ray at Guest

    Check in IIS to see if you have any applications defined on subdirectories
    in your site.

    Also make sure that you are not accessing the intranet by computername and
    the computername has an underscore in it. If it does, cane the person who
    named it.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 29, 2003

  3. alexz

    Ray at Guest

    Ignore what I said about the application thing. I was thinking of session
    variables and what not.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 29, 2003
  4. alexz