Cookie Problems

Athmaus

I have a techincal support form. And when the user hits submit i want to give
them a cookie. When they try to access this page again in a 24-48 hour time I
want the page to identify the cookie and redirect them to an alternative
page. Yet i am having a problem with the page.

Here is my code for the to give the cookie:

Dim prod
prod = "test"

Response.Cookies("testing")= prod
Response.Cookies("testing").Expires = Date + 1

Here is the code to read the cookie:

dim show, verify

verify = "test"

show = Request.Cookies("testing")

If verify = show
Then Response.Redirect "http://www.google.com"

End If

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Athmaus

I couldnt give a "specific" problem becasue my debugger on IIS was messed up.
Once they got it up and running agin i foudn the problem.

I forgot to put an "End If" in once section since adding the reponse.cookie
and than i had to chnage how to obatain the date by using the DateAdd()
function.