Cookies can't be read

Steffen Loringer

Hi,

my application has a starting page - A.aspx. This page keeps only
Javascript writing the client browser resolution and transfering to page
B.aspx:

document.cookie='width=' + window.screen.width
location.href ="B.aspx"

If I debug page B.aspx at the Page_Load event I can only find the ASP
Session ID cookie, nothing else (also with tracing on).

If I do a Server.Transfer("A.aspx") on page B.aspx I can read the
'width' cookie without any problem at the Page_Load event of B.

I expect in both cases to find the "width cookie", but it's not working.
Is there any mistake?

Thanks
Steffen