Cool Book Comming Out

Lew

Spammer Dan said:
Hi,everyone.

There's this new book coming out that I think you'd all love--check it
out!
... [spam link elided]
I've already ordered a copy, and they're giving free shipping with pre-
orders.

The author usually does order a copy of their own book, and usually
doesn't have to pay for it.

Unless it's a vanity-press publication.

Which I expect this is, not that I intend to follow the spam link to
be certain.

Spammer Dan's disingenuous and illiterate approach removes the
motivation to investigate. I'm afraid of finding offensive material
there, and have no hope of finding anything relevant to Java
programming.

Mike Schilling

Lew said:
Spammer Dan said:
Hi,everyone.

There's this new book coming out that I think you'd all love--check
it out!
... [spam link elided]
I've already ordered a copy, and they're giving free shipping with
pre- orders.

The author usually does order a copy of their own book, and usually
doesn't have to pay for it.

Unless it's a vanity-press publication.

Which I expect this is, not that I intend to follow the spam link to
be certain.

Spammer Dan's disingenuous and illiterate approach removes the
motivation to investigate. I'm afraid of finding offensive material
there, and have no hope of finding anything relevant to Java
programming.

At least it's not the real Dan Brown's new book.

Jan Paulsen

Mike said:
Lew said:
Spammer Dan said:
Hi,everyone.

There's this new book coming out that I think you'd all love--check
it out!
... [spam link elided]
I've already ordered a copy, and they're giving free shipping with
pre- orders.
The author usually does order a copy of their own book, and usually
doesn't have to pay for it.

Unless it's a vanity-press publication.

Which I expect this is, not that I intend to follow the spam link to
be certain.

Spammer Dan's disingenuous and illiterate approach removes the
motivation to investigate. I'm afraid of finding offensive material
there, and have no hope of finding anything relevant to Java
programming.

At least it's not the real Dan Brown's new book.

Wow, and that boxer digged Java? Or am I missing some other connection
to this newsgroup? Anyway, didn't hit this year's reading list for me
(by far)...

Regards,
Jan Paulsen