Cool Electronics Platform with C based Development Environment

flexiatmega8

Hey there!

Coders will love this! I am introducing a new project
platform called FLEXI. FLEXI is an Arduino Based open source micro
controller platform. It can be used to develop real cool projects with
very little effort! The best thing about FLEXI is that it's OPEN
SOURCE and hence it's a FREE DESIGN (design files are shared under
creative commons license - very much like Arduino). Check out
www.techsouls.com/Projects/arduino.php for more details... The
software environment is super cool which can help you develop real
good C based physical applications.

Cheers!

santosh

Hey there!

Coders will love this! I am introducing a new project
platform called FLEXI. FLEXI is an Arduino Based open source micro
controller platform. It can be used to develop real cool projects with
very little effort! The best thing about FLEXI is that it's OPEN
SOURCE and hence it's a FREE DESIGN (design files are shared under
creative commons license - very much like Arduino). Check out
www.techsouls.com/Projects/arduino.php for more details... The
software environment is super cool which can help you develop real
good C based physical applications.

Cheers!

Be aware that words like "coders" and "super cool" and your manner of
greeting won't go down well in this group. You might get better
reception at some of the web forums out on the Net.

CBFalconer

Coders will love this! I am introducing a new project platform
called FLEXI. FLEXI is an Arduino Based open source micro
controller platform. It can be used to develop real cool projects
with very little effort! The best thing about FLEXI is that it's
OPEN SOURCE and hence it's a FREE DESIGN (design files are shared
under creative commons license - very much like Arduino). Check
out www.techsouls.com/Projects/arduino.php for more details...
The software environment is super cool which can help you develop
real good C based physical applications.

What is your comment on or question about the C language?

Randy Howard

What is your comment on or question about the C language?

You just permanently lost your license to use your "don't feed the
troll" replies. If you're going to be the usenet cop, then stop being
hypocritical about it.

Kaz Kylheku

Hey there!

               Coders will love this! I am introducing a new project
platform called FLEXI. FLEXI is an Arduino Based open source micro
controller platform.

Less powerful than a Commodore Vic 20 that came out in 1980.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIC-20

Future hackers outgrew this system before they reached puberty.