    Pro.
    Does anyone have any idea or suggestions? Maybe have a project in
    sourceforge .

    Irshian, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Irshian

    Harald Hein Guest

    "Irshian" wrote:

    > Hi friends,

    Spammers are not my friends.

    > What do you all think of this Photo Editing/ Retouch application
    > written in Java called 'JPhotoBrush Pro'. It can be viewed at
    > http://www.jphotobrushpro.com .

    It is shit. It is so bad, it has to be advertised via spam from
    lastminute.com.

    > I think it rocks!!!

    The only rocks you know are the crack rocks you smoke.

    > The best in Java I have seen.

    You haven't seen much. FOAD Spammer.

    Harald Hein, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Irshian

    Irshian Guest

    You don't have to be so impolite, Harald.

    I am a java programmer and so fascinated by the product. and I still
    think it is the best in Java.
    I know the author and am helping him in making plugins. I want to make
    plugins and so asked for suggestions out here. That's why i put up the
    message in the 3 groups: comp.lang.java.programmer,
    comp.lang.java.gui, comp.lang.java.softwaretools . I wanted
    suggestions from whoever can give it.
    I ain't spamming. BTW, I work in lastminute, that's why u got that IP.
    I am interested in making free plugins.
    I know you make good products at pluginsite.com but that does not mean
    you go insulting others.

    Irshian, Sep 29, 2003
  4. Irshian

    Irshian Guest

    > Spammers are not my friends.

    I had no intention of spamming. I sent to the 3 groups because I
    thought it fitted in the 3 groups. I asked the question about plugins
    in some forums but could not get satisfactory replies. So i thought
    that sending to the 3 related groups will have atleast 2-3 replies.
    More the reader more answers.

    > It is shit. It is so bad, it has to be advertised via spam from
    > lastminute.com.

    BTW, I ain't advertising. what good it is to advertize in a
    programmers and java forums. They will be least likely to buy it. They
    would rather be more interested in making one like that. I just know
    the author personally. I was just letting others know about the
    program, so that if anyone is interested in making plugins can message
    here.

    > > I think it rocks!!!

    > The only rocks you know are the crack rocks you smoke.

    I don't smoke cracks. I am just impressed by the program .

    > > The best in Java I have seen.

    > You haven't seen much. FOAD Spammer.

    Then show me please....If u know any other cool Java Photo editor (I
    ain't saying u can't show me but I have not seen any other so far), i
    would certainly like to know. I would loved to work on any better
    photo editor in Java.

    BTW, I am more interested in making free plugins than JPhotoBrush.
    That's why I send the message to the forums. I have also made plugins
    for ImageJ.

    Irshian, Sep 29, 2003
  5. Still,
    why publish to comp.lang.java.programmer, comp.lang.java.gui and
    comp.lang.java.softwaretools at the same time.
    I think you should keep you fascination in one group next time please!
    Costis Aivalis

    Costis Aivalis, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Irshian

    Irshian Guest

    Costis Aivalis <> wrote in message news:<blb9p4$hqf$>...
    > Still,
    > why publish to comp.lang.java.programmer, comp.lang.java.gui and
    > comp.lang.java.softwaretools at the same time.
    > I think you should keep you fascination in one group next time please!
    > Costis Aivalis

    Now, That's a polite way :). Sure I will. I guess I was a bit overzeolous :).

    Irshian, Sep 30, 2003