Copy checkbox selected datagrid items into new dataset

Guest

Hi

I'm looking for some help regarding copying, selected datagrid items from
one dataset to another... and then bind the new dataset to a another datagrid.

Hope hearing from you.

Guest

You can select items displayed on the browser by a datagrid server control
using a combination of server side event handling and client-side JavaScript
as in this sample:
http://www.societopia.net/Samples/DataGridEventDelegates.aspx

After you selected data on the datagrid you can locate them using a primary
key field on the datatable and then copy the data from on table to another.
If you need further help on copying between tables and datasets, post more
detail about what you are trying to do.

Guest

Hey Phillip...

Thank you very much for your reply on my question.

I can certanly use that!

:)