Copy functio in imaplib

Raghul

What is message_set in the python documentation for copy in imaplib? Is
they referring message set to the particular mail message in my inbox
or something else.

copy( message_set, new_mailbox)
Copy message_set messages onto end of new_mailbox.

Max M

Raghul said:
What is message_set in the python documentation for copy in imaplib? Is
they referring message set to the particular mail message in my inbox
or something else.

copy( message_set, new_mailbox)
Copy message_set messages onto end of new_mailbox.

A sequence of numbers encoded as a string. In one of the forms:

'1,2,3,4' or '1:4'

The numbers can be either message sequence numbers or uids.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science