Copy/paste through LAN

Jun

Hello,

I've a client/server application which uses Pyro to communicate each
other.
Now i try to implement copy/paste through LAN between server
controlled
filesystem to my local windows machine (I could list files in client's
window).
How can i pass the url information through Pyro ?

Thank you in advance.

Jun

Piet van Oostrum

Jun said:
J> Hello,
J> I've a client/server application which uses Pyro to communicate each
J> other.
J> Now i try to implement copy/paste through LAN between server
J> controlled
J> filesystem to my local windows machine (I could list files in client's
J> window).
J> How can i pass the url information through Pyro ?

What do you mean? Do you want to copy a file or copy file names? Copying
a file between two machines can best be done by a specialized protocol,
like HTTP or scp. Pasting a file doesn't make sense IMHO.

And URLs are just strings.